Breckwell Control Board Upgrade Kit A-E-301, C-E-301 P20, P23, P24, P26 P2000, P2700
Free Shipping • No Sales Tax • BBB A+ Rating
OEM # A-E-950Kit
SKU # A-E-950
- Fits Breckwell Pre 2002 & Older Stoves Only
- 4 RPM Digital Control Board
- includes a digital control board, wire harness, and instructions.
- 90-day-limited warranty against manufacturer defects.
- This is a non-returnable electronic part.
- This is a digital board as pictured.
Double-check the settings and serial number on your old board. This kit is an upgrade for the old-style analog boards that had a dial with the settings Low, B, C, D, E, and Max. The opening for the control panel may have to be enlarged to accommodate the new control panel.
Please note the control board in the kit runs a 4 rpm auger. You may have to adapt the wiring harness to the existing wiring power supply.
This is a digital board, not an analog board!!
Fits Breckwell Models:
- P23 Sonora – up to serial # 7165 (some older models used A-E-101)
- P23I Insert – up to serial # 2242 (some older models used A-E-101)
- P24 – up to serial # 53663
- P24I Insert – up to serial # 53794
- P2000 Tahoe – up to serial # 11779
- P2000I Tahoe Insert – up to serial # 22207
- P2700 Mojave – up to serial # 8444
- P20 Cadet (if you have upgraded to digital)
- P26 Cadet (if you have upgraded to digital)
- P32i Cadet (if you have upgraded to digital)
√ Serial numbers are approximate so should not be the only source of validation. Stove serial numbers higher than those listed above will need a different kit.
The board is a Non-Returnable Part
- Always have the stove unplugged when installing a control board.
Highly recommended that you use a surge protector to help protect your board.